Welcome to Mill Park Leisure
Located in the picturesque surrounds of Melbourne north, Mill Park Leisure has undergone a $25 million redevelopment to transform the facility into a state-of-the-art aquatic, recreation and wellbeing hub.
Offering a diverse range of health and fitness programs and services, the inclusive centre is the perfect place for people of all ages and abilities to reach their wellbeing goals.
The facility now includes:
- Three new pools, including:
One for leisure, with children’s water play equipment
One for swimming lessons
A warm water program pool with ramp access
- An upgraded and re-tiled 25 metre pool including complete re-tiling and the installation complete with an all abilities ramp
- Improved accessibility throughout the entire facility including pool pod, a state-of-the-art hoist and two Changing Places accessible change facilities.
- A larger spa and sauna
- Family, group and school change facilities, as well as improved change options for people with disabilities
- A new café, retail area and reception
- Refurbished childcare and occasional care facilities (expected to operate from July 2021)
- A landscaped outdoor space with play equipment, barbecues and outdoor exercise equipment
The state of the art fully equipped gymnasium has something for everyone, with over 100 strength and cardio pieces of equipment and functional zone.
Getting started in a health club can be daunting and our popular group fitness classes are a great way to help build your confidence.
Small group training sessions cater to all fitness levels. We offer different sessions, each aimed to get results, keep you motivated and make sure you are supported along the way.
Our aquatic facilities include the indoor 25m swimming pool with ramp entry, learn to swim pool, warm water pool, leisure pool with a playground, spa and steam room.
Learn to swim
We have partnered with Swimming Australia to deliver students a new and effective swimming and water safety program, GOswim.
Using the resistance of water automatically increases the intensity of your workout, helping to increase your strength and overall health.
Personal training is an ideal way to kick-start your training at our health club. Boost your motivation and reach your personal health and wellness goals.
We offer a range of exercise to music classes specifically aimed at the needs of older adults aged 50 years and over.
An allied health professional can provide safe and effective exercise interventions for people with medical conditions, injuries or disabilities.
We believe in working with you to ensure you're achieving your health and fitness goals whilst enjoying a happy and balanced lifestyle.
Enjoy a well-deserved coffee or meal break at the cafe after working up an appetite in the pool or health club.
Childcare & occasional care
As a busy parent, we know it can be hard to find time for yourself, let alone finding time for your health and fitness goals. Our childcare facility will operate on weekdays.